- Responsible for identifying and evaluating strategic business opportunities on Solar and other Renewable Power Plant both domestic and international
- Ensure the project safety regulation are strictly followed and the installation quality are properly implemented
- Responsible for the project development/management of photovoltaic plant, mainly focus on electrical equipment installation of large scale PV power plant, including other advanced renewable energy plant in according to the company’s plan,
- Review engineering process and deals with interface issues and solutions.
- Responsible for preparation of commissioning and ensure its readiness to testing and pre-commissioning, first synchronous and COD
- Manage the scope, budget and timelines of the projects assigned
- Provide relevant analyzes and information to project committee and manage change request.
- Report to management team for the management and organization of engineering activities including planning, design and implementation, and commissioning of PV projects both small and large scale
- Support the operation and maintenance team to ensure that the projects are managed in safety and environmental friendly performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experiences in Business Development or Project Management from Renewable / Solar / Wind or related industry.
- Strong skill in analyzing report, analyzing market trend and ability to suggest development
- Able to travel abroad.
- Good command of English (TOEIC 750up), and/or excellent command of business Japanese (JLPT N3 or above) would be advantage.
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file