- Planning food menus, which comply with the customer’ nutritional and dietary plan.
- Monitoring food safety in which follow hygiene safety for food and consumers (HACCP) and hygiene standards.
- Contributing to the food safety standard and regulatory.
- Monitoring entire food supply chain and avoiding unsuitable food incidents.
- Delivering both high quality products and services to customer in order to reduce harm and increase the safeness.
- Maintaining good relationship with customers.
- Increasing sales and target of the market including healthcare service
- Responsible for the retention and ongoing development of supervisor management team.
- Applying a merchandising program which consistent with the Sodexo’ vision.
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- At least 4 years in food operational position
- Experience in food retail or hospitality is prefer
- Good command of leadership with diplomacy and maturity
- Positive skills in communication, marketing and public relationship
- Well decision making process
- Well manage with client relationship
- Ability to work in pressure environment
- Experiencing on up country location and activities
- Following the company policies and visions.
- Good communication in English