- Ensure the achievement of Business Unit objectives which include after sales activities.
- Support after sales service function for both Export and Domestic.
- Manage sales support team in the work procedure/instruction and problem solving.
- Motivate and direct support team members to meet or exceed assigned accounts, in accordance with on-time delivery and speed of response.
- Cooperate with cross functional departments to meet objectives timely.
- Report feedback and recommend solution to Vice President.
- Develop and maintain effective personal relationships within the team, company and target clients.
- Ensure the training, development and evaluation of the sales support team.
- Recommend changes in the numbers and disposition of the assignment within the team, recommend work transfers to cope with changing business demands.
- Keep Sales team fully informed on order transaction and all relevant activities on a weekly basis.
- Implement and/or be able to provide BPR lean process in order to improve procedure
- Coordinate with both internal and external departments to make sure that all transaction is met timely and effectively.
- Coordinate with the primary and secondary printing suppliers to meet customer’s requirement timely.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of international business and/or business administration.
- At least 5-10 years with direct experience in leading sales support team on food business.
- Strong team, leadership, planning and organizational skills.
- Aggressive, willing to take on stretch targets.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), ability to quickly grasp and work with new software such as ERP.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and influence key decision makers in meetings and group situations
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up.