- Manage, motivate, coach, team of direct sales to tourists visiting the complex
- Manage large compound with full facilities complex
- Responsible for planning and executing the overall sales activities of a company in order to achieve organizational sales and profit objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to meet company objectives. This includes management of the promotional, advertising, communication and marketing activities of the organization, in line with the company strategy.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings, including training sessions presented by managers and using the steps to effective training according to company standards, and the review of previous and future sales and operations efforts.
- Oversee the complex’s P&L and initiate ways in enhance the profitability and growth.
- Meet all financial review dates and corporate directed programs in a timely fashion.
- Hold a monthly financial review with all department managers
- Ensure that all department heads maintain budgeted productivity levels
- Develop managers for future advancement through competency training and corporate sponsored training programs.
- Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through employee development and motivation.
- Ensure that employees are at all times attentive, friendly, courteous and efficient in their interactions with guests, managers and all other employees.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the physical property through inspections and preventive maintenance programs with department managers.
- Tour the operating departments daily, making adjustments as needed via department manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Management, or related fields.
- At least 7–10 years experiences in managerial role of a direct sales business or health related products
- Experienced in managing commercial center for health related products is an advantage.
- Experienced in working in or understanding of the Chinese market is preferred.
- Good planning, organizing, and time management skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Solid problem resolution and decision making skills
- Chinese speaking is a great plus
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file