- Define and implement the company commercial strategy to support the business objectives
- Develop the company‘s position within the industry to ensure it results in sustainable profitable growth and market share gain.
- Work closely with key partners to formulate business strategy, work plan and activities for Traditional Trade market to achieve sales revenue & sales profitability targets and budgetary objectives set.
- Lead sales team and business partners to deliver sustainable superior brand image and sales growth of the company products at the point of purchase across the Traditional Trade market.
- Review regularly on the product assortment and competitive pricing in order to maintain sales momentum and target attainment.
- Coordinate and control the activity of the entire team at national level including developing, motivating, and coaching to ensure they achieve the company’s target
- Elaborating the sales budget for Traditional Trade channel at national level and ensuring that the established objectives are achieved, in accordance with the sales and marketing strategy;
- Manage day-to-day sales operation of Traditional Trade
- Guide, coach, and monitor sales team performance to assure that they achieve the KPI targets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, or related field
- At least 10 years experiences in team supervisory role and 5 years in managerial position
- Experienced as sales management from Electronics, Home Appliances, i.e. air-conditioning, TV, refrigerator or any other related home products industries is a MUST
- Strong experiences and proven track records of success in sales management
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solutions to problems
- Strong skill in analyzing report, analyzing market trend
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file