- Determine revenue plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing market trends, and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales target, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Develop and ensure team KPI and individual performance is achieved
- Inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and moving towards team goals
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Work with regional team to implement a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales functions with a focus on foil, hot stamping, printing, label, package, or related business
- At least 3 years in management level
- Have experience in trading business, manufacturing is a plus
- Strong skill in preparing and analyzing report
- Experienced in managing team of accountants or finance
- Good command of English both speaking, writing