- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Screen resumes/salary/expectations of the candidate to identify any gaps between the candidate’s profile and the job criteria according to the agreed selection criteria
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruitment agency.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Political science, Psychology or any related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ working experience in recruitment function.
- Good understanding of service provider business.
- Strong business acumen and commercial sense.
- Good project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- High commitment and self-starter
- Possess strong spoken and written English.