- Responsible for managing the sales activities to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations
- Maintain relationships with key clients and participate in sales developments
- Identify client needs, and opportunities to buying of both existing customers and prospects
- Pro-actively search, qualify, develop and engage into new customer relationships
- Manage forecasting/budget process to align with team goals
- Effectively deal with customers in various positions and seniorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Logistics or other related fields.
- 5-10 years of experience in Sales functions with a proven track record of achievement in container/shipping business i.e. shipping line, container depot, container transportation
- Has strong knowledge about the local market, competitor and industry trends.
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, leadership skill, and developing customer.
- Able to travel upcountry and aboard.
- Strong skill in analyzing report, analyzing market trend
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file