Involvement in the implementation of a Continuous-Improvement Program
- Clearly defines program objectives and scope.
- Secures employee commitment for proactive change management.
- Appropriately implements principles of governance.
- Evaluates and prioritizes potential improvements based on gains and required effort.
- Establishes a clear and well-articulated implementation plan.
- Establishes criteria for the project’s success and prepares a sound statement of constraints.
- Realistically defines specific project charters.
- Resolves technical problems: e.g., formulation, equipment, product, interpretation of regulations, resource availability.
- Implements performance indicators and establishes focus groups.
- Appropriately verifies the sustainability of these measures.
Management of Continuous-Improvement Projects
- Conducts a detailed analysis of the current situation and accurately describes the issues.
- Identifies intervention priorities and indicators.
- Secures commitment from process managers and mobilizes other involved parties.
- Specifies deliverables, outcome indicators, and performance-measurement indicators.
- Identifies available resources: people, material, finances, etc.
- Clearly identifies team members and associates, and clarifies their roles and responsibilities.
- Maps out in detail the desired situation.
- Analyzes and identifies gaps.
- Clearly and rigorously defines methodology.
- Accurately analyzes options as well as their impact and feasibility.
- Specifies obstacles and ways to overcome them from the perspective of continuous improvement.
- Regularly monitors the implementation of solutions to achieve objectives and expected benefits.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or above, MBA is preferred.
- 10 years of IE experience, of which minimum 4 years in managerial level
- Strong knowledge in process and system improvement.
- Certificate in continuous improvement programs i.e. six sigma, lean is preferable.
- Good team player, strong analytical skill & project management and effective in communication
- Proactive and flexible
- Working day: Monday-Friday (and on Saturday bi- weekly)