- Responsible for the strategic development and executions of Marketing for the Brand.
- Define long terms marketing strategy and programs, integrating strong consumer understanding and affiliate key business drivers.
- Leads the functional Marketing teams in Thailand including digital/online, merchandising, CRM, promotions, and events in all aspects of business development.
- Identify new consumer insights and trends to enable the Brand to deliver new innovation and highly competitive products.
- Maintain awareness of customer needs, business development and competitive activities to ensure that marketing plan reflect local market reality and take advantage of all opportunities.
- Plan and maintain PR & marketing budgets to meet the company’s financial objective.
- Analyze consumer behavior and sales records to investigate market trends and other relevant markets development.
- Organize and coordinate PR, advertising and promotional activities to achieve the company’s volume and revenue targets.
- Creating literature, interaction with media, PR and research agencies.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience from Real Estate background.
- Good understanding of marketing implementation and communication techniques.
- Strong business acumen and commercial sense.
- Good project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Work independently and high degree of self-motivation and people management skills.
- Have a creative and analytical mind to evaluate alternatives and make sound decisions.
- Possess strong spoken and written English.