- Ensure that the multi-functional units under own supervision effectively operates and generate the profitability through outlet/brand
- Effectively manage the overall operations of the business unit to achieve business target.
- Work closely with management team for business planning and striving to accomplish its goal.
- Responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of the company
- Incorporate policies and procedures of the company in business unit operations
- Enhances organization reputation and lead team to ensure customers satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Management or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years experiences in general management of luxury automobile/vehicle business
- Proven track record of professional experiences related to the business, be they business development, sales, or management.
- Possess creative thinking, decision making, planning, motivating, as well as marketing skill
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file