Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify the location and conduct the feasibility study for a new project expansion
- Liaison with the owner, occupiers and operational personnel to ensure lease obligations are being met.
- Single point responsibility and accountability for the overall performance of leasehold management and transactions.
- Document property management policies/procedures.
- Instruct the owners solicitors in the preparation of lease and license documentation as well as other legal matters/proceedings.
- Read all legal documentation to ensure that the spirit of the agreement captured along with the agreed commercial terms.
- Monitor all financial transactions relative to lease and contractual obligations and ensure proper procedures for authorising payments, debt control and detailed reporting.
- Update the insurance register with existing and new properties; take off sites where leases expired.
- Maintain a current and accurate tenancy schedule including diary of pertinent action dates.
- Attend meetings with the owner, tenant/s, contractor/s and others either individually or in combination as appropriate whether in a regular periodic reporting format or as required to facilitate information cross flow, services coordination, problem resolution or for decision making.
- Be efficient with use of company resources and to ensure costs are considered against the budget;
- Undertake other duties and tasks as your manager may reasonably direct from time to time.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Real Estate or any related filed
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Property acquisition
- Experience from Retails in highly desirable
- Good knowledge of legal documentation related to lease/Rental
- Articulate, independent and energetic
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Fluent English