- Responsible for the product creation and development including the analysis and implementation of products to payment service industry.
- Prepare and provide the business and product requirements as well as solutions to drive product innovations and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the roadmap of product planning including designing, launching, and reviewing the performance.
- Evaluate and resolve technical issue, design optimization, and production improvement
- Research and monitor existing client base and industry trends and identify the potential new product development opportunities
- Provide the business/product requirements or solutions to drive product innovations and customer satisfaction with a solid understanding of users, markets, competitor, and future trends
- Analyze market competitors, market opportunity, consumer insight and any new financial services trend related to target segment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, IT, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business and/or product development in payment gateway or payment service provider or any related industries
- Experience and Knowledge in PG, eBPP, DCB, eWallet ,(v)EDC, mPos
- Proven track record in creating/developing payment products or project
- Creative and innovative ability to create business opportunities
- Good understanding and interest in payment service industry
- Strong skill in analyzing report, analyzing market trend
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file