- Management, Operations and Marketing
- Maintain safety, cleanliness and integrity of all areas of all buildings, systems and equipment for all property users.
- Prepare team to respond in emergency and crisis situations.
- Thorough knowledge of area market including all competitive properties and area demographics.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of involvement in community affairs and activities representing both the property’s interest and the interest of property owners.
- Enforce all tenant lease requirements.
- Manage the activities of the property’s Marketing Manager in conjunction with the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Establish an effective working relationship with all department store managers and other key merchants, including specialty tenants to understand and drive sales.
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the property’s asset manager.
- Function as primary point of contact to asset manager for all issues relating to the property.
- Interact frequently with property’s regional managers and leasing organization to ensure consistent high quality interaction with asset management firm.
Employee Motivation and Development
- Direct and supervise the activities of all property employees.
- Develop a personnel action plan for each direct report to identify opportunities for further career development. Ensure that all supervisory employees do the same for their direct reports.
- Provide regular feedback to employees via annual performance objectives, mid-year reviews, annual reviews and other communication mechanisms.
- Coordinate appropriate training for property personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Management field.
- At least and 10 years of sales experience, preferably within a retail environment and 5 years in Management level
- Experience managing large number of employees and in developing constructive working relationship within the team.
- Proven Track record in drive and manage sales team to reach company goal.
- An ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Results oriented; can work under high pressure.
- Strong Mandarin and English communication, if also able to communicate in Thai will definitely be an advantage.