The role will interact closely with the Senior consultant to ensure familiarity with positions being handled, and the candidate requirements attached to those roles. The role will also be required to ensure familiarization with the market drivers and the candidate profiles that are typically in demand in the market and flag such candidates to the teams at the earliest opportunity. It is critical that this part of the role will review every candidate channel and make necessary improvements to enhance the flow of the highest quality, most marketable talent. As Associate Consultant, the incumbent will be required to support consultants in a variety of Research functions which involves generating a consistent flow of high quality talent in Thailand. It is envisaged that 80% of the core function shall be focused on Research.
• Work on role specific and broader market mapping research assignments, as briefed by consultant
• Candidate searches for hard to fill roles.
• Mining databases such as Monster, Jobs DB, and LinkedIn to identify candidates
• Provision of a -market map- per assignment, as briefed by Consultants
• Management of the e-mail response from ad posting
• Screening and selecting candidates on behalf of Consultants
• Scheduling interviews for shortlisted candidates on behalf of consultants
• Identify where target candidates are and develop a strategy to attract them
• Build and maintain a strong network / community of candidates within relevant market sectors with a view to sourcing candidates directly from that network or through obtaining referrals from them.
• Conduct market mapping as per consultant briefs
• Prequalify candidate and determine interest on behalf of consultant
• Support consultants in client liaison
• Schedule interviews / coordinate feedback and follow up as part of recruitment process
• Attend client meetings with consultants where relevant
• Post job updates / industry news on KTI website and various social network such as Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook
• Maintain the Candidate database on behalf of Consultants to ensure the integrity of all information including updating of changes to candidate / job records including contacts, interview notes, emails and phone calls.
• Review and manage internet job boards & job postings to determine effective advertising spend. Also to identify niche job boards that can be used as additional sourcing avenues.
• Degree holder, Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Good team player / Confident and outgoing demeanor
• Great presentation and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills