- Manage overall operation of finance and accounting function including budgeting, planning and taxation.
- Leading finance and accounting team, work closely with regional finance director in Hong Kong to ensure local statutory and group management reporting requirements are met on a timely manner and good quality compliance to accounting principles, Thailand GAAP and IFRS
- Ensure implementation of proper internal control procedures.
- Liaise with external auditor, internal auditor, tax agent, and company secretary etc. to handle statutory and internal audit, tax return and company matters.
- Prepare actual vs. budget or forecast variance analysis and commentary for management and make recommendation for improvements
- Supervise, guide, coach and lead finance team to achieve works efficiency
- Leading accounting team to ensure timely and accurate monthly accounts closing activities including review and analysis of monthly management accounts, promoted HFM figures to central level.
- Manage Accounts Payables / Accounts Receivables
- Review GL journal entries to ensure event cost accruals are well considered.
- Review monthly bank reconciliations; prepare balance sheet notes to accounts.
- Work closely with Management in achieving company's objectives and perform ad-hoc project if required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or any related filed.
- Minimum 5 years working experience on finance field and minimum 3 years in managerial position, preferably in MNC environment.
- Good skills in MSOffice software and knowledge of Oracle is high preferable
- Holding CPD
- A good team player with strong leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to be self-motivated and work under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize, plan, priorities, multi-tasking and meet tight deadlines
- A dedicated person with high level of integrity.
- Good command of spoken and written English.