- Develop a good relationship with relevant stakeholders (e.g. University and professional institutions) to establish branding.
- Establish company’s employer value proposition through mainstream channels and social media.
- Manage end to end recruitment which includes requisition, placement of job advertisements on various job portals, managing interviews, offer, negotiation and all matters relating to on-boarding.
- Maintain and update personal data of new employees in HRIS.
- Conduct on boarding / off boarding programme for new hires/ resignees.
- Develop, implement and manage overseas and local scholarship programmes
- Establish and maintain scholarship collaborations with overseas and local universities and other institutes of higher learning
- Strategise and implement Scholars Engagement Plan
- Manage the Scholarship Selection Process
- Plan and organise scholarship fairs and events to promote Company's scholarship schemes
- Manage scholarship administration and address scholars' enquiries
- Formulate comprehensive and sustainable employee relations strategy.
- Manage employee relations.
- Liaise with Heads of Departments and Line Managers to set annual KPIs for departments and individuals that are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Partner Heads of Departments and Line Managers to conduct annual performance appraisal exercise.
- Plan and implement multiple employee feedback channels (e.g. employee engagement surveys, 360-degree feedback) as well as the necessary follow-up.
- Bachelor or Master Business Management / Human Resource or any related field with at least 10 years of working experience.
- Experience from large FMCG/Retails industry is highly desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly motivated and committed
- Comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy meeting people, including young students
- Good initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English