- Overseeing all recruitment process to ensure that vacancies are filled in a timely manner.
- Handling recruitment assignments including screening applicants, interviewing and short listing candidates.
- Sending a shortlist of candidates to the Line Manager.
- Ensuring that the company’s staffing requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources Management, Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in HR Management, Recruitment/Training function will be a plus.
- Very good command of English skill both of spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal skill and willing to learn new things.
- High sense of urgency and services minded.