- Responsible for Cost and Inventory Control
- Ensure the costing strategies, plan, and implementation are properly followed.
- Responsible for costing analysis, maintain costing systems, analyze margins and lead improvements to the cost structure and effectiveness of the operations of the Company.
- Prepare report and analysis to propose to management on a timely manner
- Responsible for Fixed Assets and FA Ledger part and ensure the activities are properly posted with accurate records.
- Maintain effective income statement and records
- Responsible for reconciliation of COS and COG produced and prepare report for managerial review as well as suggestions where needed.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure all requirement are prepared
- Maintain to updated costing data on ERP and coordinate with internal department to ensure the improvement on using the systems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years costing experience in manufacturing industry
- Experienced in using ERP is much preferred
- Excellent understanding of and solid experience in costing and inventory controls/systems
- Strong skill in analyzing report and interpreting financial data
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file