- Gathering the new requirement, including summary problem issue from the customer.
- Having ability to understand client business process, business strategy and experience in project improvement.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Researching and recommending new opportunities
- Identifying process improvements or new process by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information..
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology.
- At least 5-10 years with direct experience in leading sales team in selling Software, IT services, or IT consulting.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-managed
- Excellent salesmanship skills: ability to listen to and identify prospects’ needs, ability to provide solutions that capture the prospects’ interest, and ability to close sales.
- Has skill in building new client relationships
- Excellent communicate in English.