Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for setting up HR direction and strategy to be aligned with the company’s policy.
Accountable for leadership relating to the human resources policy, process and services including compensation & benefits, organization development, selection & orientation, employee relations in order to drive corporate profitability and business objectives. Also responsible for supporting, creating and searching for a new HR tools in order to develop the system to achieve the most effective HR implementation for the best company competitive advantages as the end result.
HRM and HRD Direction and Strategy
- Plan and director HR Strategies i.e. recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HRIS
- Set HR communication method and educate HR direction and strategy to Executive and employees
- Ensure appropriate HR procedures and system are in place
Recruitment and Selection
- Plan Manpower budget for the company
- Develop recruitment and selection method to match with the manpower budget and HR strategy
- Verify that employment process complies with thai law and is well practiced
Training and Development
- Set method and plan of training need analysis and training and development program
- Ensure training and development programs are properly implemented
- Measure the training and development program
- Provide an effective way of training and development suitable to each group of employees
- Set up and develop compensation, benefits and welfare system in aligning with the HR direction, policy and strategy
- Ensure the compensation program has been done properly, timely and accurately.
To be qualified you must possess :
- Bachelor or higher degree in related field, oversea educated is highly preferable
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as HR generalist from a multinational corporate
- Experience from FMCG, Cosmetics, Luxury Brand is highly desirable
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English