- Reporting to Regional Finance Director
- Ensure the accurate preparation / reporting of monthly financial results in strict accordance with Company deadlines.
- Oversee the smooth and efficient day to day running of the Finance Department.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times.
- Ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements.
- Ensure that business cash flow adequately supports company work activities and produces optimal results.
- Analyse business performance / results, providing feedback to Senior Management.
- Where required, provide assistance / direction to managers with regards to finance information.
- Ensure any variations to budgets and forecasts are explained in management reports, including any future / potential exposures to the organisation.
- Collate all relevant information to produce end of year statutory accounts for the company.
- On a monthly basis track and review expenditure against budgets providing Directors with feedback on variances.
- Working closely with a partner in Thailand on the financial report document
- Ad hoc assignments
- Bachelor in Finance/Accounting or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Finance/Accounting from a Retails or Quick service restaurant indusry
- Strong commercial sense, background in Financial Planning and Analysis or Commercial Finance is highly desirable
- Region exposure will definitely be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Details oriented, enthusiastic and independent
- Fluent English