- Responsible for the sales and marketing activities of an Electronic Components business unit.
- Focused on generating new sales, achieving and maintaining sales targets
- Growing and retaining existing clients, especially Japanese clients, through the delivering of exceptional customer service.
- Generates profitable new business within the local market in order to exceed set targets.
- Manages the entire sales cycle from lead/enquiry development, negotiation to close.
- Pro-actively self generates leads & effectively manages the pipeline generated through marketing.
- Accountability for of Electronic Components Business Unit
- Retains and develops existing client relationships that result in new business leads and maximizing client revenue potential.
- Ensures the team is delivering exceptional customer service and client’s needs are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development from Electronic Components industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in managerial level
- Experience in dealing with Japanese client and be able to speak conversational Japanese, level JLPT N2/N3 is highly desirable
- Experience of self-generation of new business leads coupled with excellent account management skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate teams to consistently deliver high performance
- Professional communication skills with experience of building business relationships.
- Fluent English