- Build and lead the Account team to provide quality service to clients
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and manage expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to define and a clear understanding of the scope of the Company’s products and services to the client
- Work closely with the production team in securing contracts by leading the development of proposals
- Coordinate between clients and internal project team
- Negotiate with partners and clients alongside the Client Director
- Generating leads, preparing proposals and pitch the project to client.
- Maintain good relationships with existing client and identify the opportunity to grow the business
- Ensuring the highest level of client service.
- Bachelor in Marketing or any related filed.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Advertising/Media agency in the Account Manager or Account Director role.
- Experience in Digital Advertising will be highly desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication ability, both verbal and written, at all levels.
- Fluency in English and Thai, written and verbal