- Responsible for the business development of facilities management services across the industrial estates, developing revenues from existing accounts and also new clients.
- Responsible for identifying decision makers within each prospect, booking an appointment and attending client meetings to better understand client needs before selling an appropriate solution.
- Provide plans and identify appropriate strategic partners to drive various growth initiatives
- Researched and identified business opportunities, creating industry strategic alliances to meet the company’s strategic objectives.
- Explore competitors to conduct strategic approaches in the outsourcing industry.
- Generate, present, and communicate new business proposals to shareholders, top managements
- Create, analyze, and submit effective budgeting and budgetary control of each proposal.
- Generated and maintained constructive relationships with existing clients so as to continue the business relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in facilities management services and outsourcing industry
- Minimum 3 years experiences in management level or has proven records of achievement
- Experienced in expansion of industrial market is much preferred
- Experienced in doing business development for the new market is a plus
- Ability to travel to and work in the industrial zone, especially Rayong and Chonburi
- Strong skill in analyzing report, analyzing market trend, and business development
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file