- Manage overall of safety, occupational health and environment then practice align with management policy.
- Create safety yearly plan and ensure the smooth operation including Safety Plan, Fire Accident, Preventive Plan and Transportation Accident Preventive Plan.
- Ensure the promotion of safety awareness throughout the organization by creating and implementing relevant communication strategies.
- Establish a health, safety, and environment culture and awareness through initiative yearly plan, programs, or activities
- Ensure to review and improve the department efficiency where needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Occupation and Safety health.
- More than 10 years’ experience of Safety Operation and create Policy in manufacturing industry
- Experienced in managing Safety Department in an Automotive Industry is much preferred
- A minimum of 5 years in Management level in Safety Department.
- Strong skill in analyzing report, analyzing market trend
- Good coordination and communication skill
- Self-motivated, challenging and enthusiastic
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file