? Execute the subcontractors operations and performance with a focus on quality, scheduled delivery and new product and process introductions
? Oversee and inspect processes and operations for new and existing products in the subcontractors.
? Ensure the quality standard and procedures are followed,
? Define, specify and ensure the standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, change control and reliability monitor of the company’s products
? Work as a partner with the company’s subcontractors to ensure the implementation of CA/PA follows the customer suggestions/complaints and conduct audit as scheduled.
? Responsible for the overall subcontractors’ performance and improvement
? Suggest new method and strategies to improve the current production methods, processes and productivity
? Ensure the engineering prototype delivery on a timely-manner.
? Manage the production process on new product quality, resolution and issues.
? Maintain healthy relationship with the subcontractors for future business cooperation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Semiconductor manufacturing
- Experienced in semiconductor assembly process is a must
- Experienced in assignment with Molds, Wirebond and Die work in production of semiconductor products is an added advantage
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Able to travel under short notice.
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file