Location : Bangna
- Assist in production activity control to meet client requirement.
- To plan and manage production tasks to improve runtime.
- Review production plans to identify and report potential risks
- Develop inventory control techniques to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Assist in processing client orders and shipments according to the established schedule.
- Assist in controlling production costs while maintaining the quality standards.
- Review job orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules.
- Monitor execution of job orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on company objectives, production strategies and support activities.
- Plan and monitor material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower needs for job order.
- Coordinate with Manager in resolving production planning and control issues.
- Work with Manager to prepare job order documents and give timely approvals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete job orders on-time and within customer specifications.
- Communicate production updates to Managers and customers on regular basis.
- Bachelor Degree or Master degree in Business Administration, Material Science, industrial Engineering or equivalent
- years of experience in materials or capacity planning in manufacturing industry
- Having knowledge in MRPll/ ERP/ SAP system is preferable
- Experience in liaise with global team
- Excellent command of English