- Planning for Project Procurement strategy
- Analysis and comparison of Quotes received.
- Contract Negotiation with Suppliers.
- Drafting of Contract and issuance of Contract
- Contract Administration.
- Accountable for Creation of Request for Quotation document and release of order for procurement
- Inviting quotes from vendors
- Negotiation with vendors
- BOQ Wise Analysis of quotes received and coordination with various departments for finalizing Purchase Order
- Achievement of Project cost target
- Contract Management & Administration.
- Contract creation on the basis of agreed terms
- Contract approval from various departments such as Engineering, Legal, and Finance
- Contract administration: -Monitoring the execution of the contract
- Issuance of LC to suppliers
- Liaison with various agencies
- Freight optimization through negotiation with forwarders and transporters
- Ensure on time delivery
- Development of new vendors and rate negotiations as per the cost target of the organization
- New vendor identification
- Approval of new vendors
- Relationship development with vendors
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in procurement mechanical part, especially related to petrochemical machine
- Involved in purchasing project more than 500 million THB
- Strong leadership with ability to coach the team
- Good command in English.