- Responsible for Company’s legal and compliance policy and procedures; prepare and review various relevant contracts.
- Focus on legal documentations in setting up the business and coordinate and be a contact center for all affiliated parties both internal and external.
- Counsel the Company for the advice on local and international law & regulations to reduce risks for every aspect of Company.
- Hand on drafting, negotiating and revising all commercial contracts regarding all kinds of commercial activities.
- Responsible for drafting all kinds of Company’s templates as well as review and approve for document templates for each BU’s usage.
- Advise and work closely to Sales & Marketing team in cooperation of legal terms in commercial advertisement.
- Set up the data center of Legal Department as needed.
- Update new law and regulation in regarding Company’s business to ensure that all commercial procedure run smoothly under Thai’s law.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Laws.
- 5-10 Years of work experience in legal counselling.
- Experience in online business, e-commerce for full function of legal aspects is required.
- Fluent in English especially in contract reviewing.
- Hands on with positive attitude, strong in interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office.