- Defines scope, recommends approach and
execution of digital strategy and strategic planning projects for clients.
- Analyze trends/results to determine the most
effective digital implications and solutions
- Work to develop creative briefs that fully
incorporate the digital perspective and will inspire clients and creative teams
alike to come up with idea development and implementation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional agency
project teams to motivate, create and implement short and long-term online
- Stay current on users, interactive trends, best
practices and digital experiences with an eye towards client base proactively
identifying opportunities for client growth.
- Serve as an internal expert for all things
digital including emerging trends and practices
- Participate in strategic planning for new
- Coach and drive team to success in company’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts,
Digital Marketing or relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Digital Media
- Superior client service and demonstrated
ability to grow client relationships.
- Ability to translate client goals and
demonstrate measurable value to the client through the digital plan
- Proven experience and expertise in
developing and implementing digital marketing plans
- Proven experience of integrated advertising
campaigns across multiple media channels and the ability to demonstrate its
impact on the brand.
- Strong research skills and ability to
translate the research to a solid presentation
- Be familiar with how to apply the
methodologies of interaction design and research to website and product
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written
skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and
- Excellent command of the English language