- Work with team to build job scope &
timetable for the team and shall manage, train and monitor the team to provide
quality of service.
- Maintain cleanliness of Vender Zone area at all
- Check opening & closing stock for vender
gifts, packaging materials, IT & Studio equipment, food & beverages,
- Coordinate with team to replenish stock where
- Assist team to manage online
- Management of email/website enquiries and
Q&A on Vender Zone website.
- Compile, create & submit weekly report to
team to ensure KPIs are met.
- Assist team in any internal/external
- Assist team in any ad-hoc activities where
- Report to immediately of any faulty equipment,
- Attending to venders visiting Vender Zone
- Upon Vender’s arrival, enquire if they are here
for photo studio usage / training / consultancy services.
- Create, maintain & ensure all visitors to Vender
Zone are registered.
to divert vender to the right channel: Training Room , Photo Studio,
Meeting Room (meeting with MD/SD team members)
compile & key-in daily feedback forms
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business
management or equivalent.
- 5-7 years’ experience with minimum 3 years
- Experience in vender support & managing vender zone.
as a merchandiser in retail business
skill in analyzing report, analyzing market trend
command of English both speaking, writing
literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file