Report to: VP – Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for the strategic development and
executions of Marketing for the Brand.
- Define long terms marketing strategy and programs,
integrating strong consumer understanding and affiliate key business
- Leads the functional Marketing teams in Thailand
including digital/online, merchandising, CRM, promotions, and events in
all aspects of business development.
- Identify new consumer insights and trends to enable the
Brand to deliver new innovation and highly competitive products.
- Maintain awareness of customer needs, business
development and competitive activities to ensure that marketing plan
reflect local market reality and take advantage of all opportunities.
- Plan and maintain PR & marketing budgets to meet
the company’s financial objective.
- Analyze consumer behavior and sales records to
investigate market trends and other relevant markets development.
- Organize and coordinate PR, advertising and promotional
activities to achieve the company’s volume and revenue targets.
- Creating literature, interaction with media, PR and
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience from Real
- Good understanding of marketing implementation and
- Strong business acumen and commercial sense.
- Good project management, communications and
- Work independently and high degree of self-motivation
and people management skills.
- Have a creative and analytical mind to evaluate
alternatives and make sound decisions.
- Possess strong spoken and written English.