- Manage the Company’s Training Center (recruitment, administration, and logistics)
- Manage all the academy HR team and academy executives and follow-up on them for performance
- Work with HR Director and the business heads to plan for the annual training budget for each Business Unit
- Design and develop training and development programs based on both the individual’s and organization’s needs
- Measure the ROI of trainings to show tangible benefits
- Adjust and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
- Identify and manage the core competencies of workforce suitable for the organization
- Design, communicate, and implement career development plans for all positions
- Proactively develop good relations between the departments and positively facilitate complaint resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Management, Education, Psychology or related fields.
- Experienced in HR training or managing learning/training centers for profits for more than 5 years
- Experienced in Human Resources Development or Management for more than 10 years
- Outstanding communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong skill in HR strategic planning, coaching and leadership development
- Good planning, organizing, and time management skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Solid problem resolution and decision making skills
- Flexible team player
- Professional certification in HRM or HRD is a plus
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file