- Report to Senior Project Manager
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate all
activities of the construction project assigned.
- Manage, plan and supervise the manpower regarding site
construction; coordinate with Main Contractor, Subcontractor, etc.
- Ensure and review the workflow accomplishment with
timeline of the project as agreed with Owner, Developer, etc.
- Be the contact Point for all parties; Owner, Developer,
Architect, Contractor, Engineer, Vendors and so on.
- Manage, maintain and review the financial activities of
all projects assigned as well as forecast, cost control and report to Head
- Responsible for construction’s performance review;
ensure that the execution in line with the Contract agreement with
- Advise and manage to consult with Engineers regarding
all related construction documents.
- Manage to sign on the supervision contract or
- In charge of all duties coping with Consultants, Owner,
Developer’s Representative and Management Committee.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Civil Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Project Management in
Real Estate/Main Contractor/Sub Contractor.
- High Rise building/construction would be advantage.
- Good problem solving skills, interpersonal and decision
- Working under a challenging timeline to meet deadlines.
- Good command in English
- Willing to travel in AEC Region