Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and oversee
all vehicle registration duties
including car registering, car tax renewing, settling last installment
payment, registering payment fee, etc.
- Manage and
supervise day-to-day operations and set service standard.
- Monitor service performance of
team member and set solution for service improvement policy.
- Coordinate with related
government such as Land Transportation Department as well as other parties
e.g. registration agent, custodian agents.
- Prepare and authorize all
documents regarding submitting to Land Transportation Department.
- Prepare financial report in
cooperation with accounting department.
- Follow up the outstanding
balance regarding overdue/overpaid installment.
- Support to all concerns arising
affiliated with branch managers and team.
- Recruit, coach, train and
supervise team member in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor or higher degree is
- Minimum 5 years experiences in
vehicle registration field with minimum 2 years in management level.
- Strong experience in government
documentation regarding Land Transportation is high desirable.
- Good problem solving skill and
good human relations.
- Self-starter and good in
- Good command of English; or
equivalent 700 TOEIC.