annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies;
analyzing trends and results.
sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions
and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and
national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and
demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and
national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
following up on work results.
Marketing Strategy & PR
- Improves product marketability and profitability by
researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving
product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic
visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by
completing related results as needed.
national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training
national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
participating in professional societies.
to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Sale and Marketing
- Minimum 7 years in Media, Publisher, Marketing or Event
- Self-starter and good team player
command of the English