- Determines cost of operations by
establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by
comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by
establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and
forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by
analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending
actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing
and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering,
verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and
interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in
methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing
automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Bachelor Degree or Master degree in
Business Administration from Accounting / Costing /Finance field
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in area of from
- Strong knowledge in Budgeting and Forecasting, Managing Cost, controlling
inventory as well as Standard Operating Procedure
- Experience in using SAP FICO module is a
- Sound knowledge in cost accounting
- Fluent English