Role and Responsibilities :
Due to rapid expansion aggressive growth plans and restructuring within South East Asia there now exists an HR & Communications position now dedicated to the needs of the company. This role will ultimately take full responsibility for all day to day HR activities such as providing strong overall support, guidance & strategic direction in matters of recruitment and people development. This position will also act as the first point of contact for all communications between Divisional HQ and South East Asia. In addition to this the successful candidate will act as executive assistant to the General Manager.
To qualify, individuals must possess;
- 2 years working as an HR Generalist or equivalent work experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification required, or demonstration of equivalent knowledge through work experience.
- Proven knowledge of Local, State and federal employment regulations
- Management, Leadership, Negotiating and Decision making skills
- Professional knowledge and competence within all HR functions with special focus on performance management and people/organizational development