- Responsible for budget planning and financial management
- Analyst and
forecast financial KPIs to measure and monitor performance in weekly and
- Preparing financial reports such as KPIs, P&L
- Conduct an insight business analysis as well as financial
- Assistant to Finance Director on company working capital
in the area of inventory management
- Preparing ad-hoc from management team.
- Providing balance sheet reconcile over
relevant KPIs to ensure no risk to business.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting,
Finance, Business Administration or related field
- More than 3 years experiences in
- Experience in Retail or FMCG
Business would be highly preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast pace
- Strong analytical skills not
just accounting entry skill
- Possess commercial awareness
not just accounting/finance acumen
communicator especially in articulating management accounting for
non-finance stakeholders to understand.
Good in both written and spoken