- Lead process improvement/development and continuous
improvement to improve key productivities of the plant.
- Set up continuous flow of Kaizen event throughout the
- Implement Lean manufacturing
- Manage expansion or engineering project to complete as
per timeline and budgeted.
- Work closely with production team to analyze the most
critical to yield, productivity then create improvement initiative project
- Establish plant capacity, starting by standardize of
working/procedure, measure cycle time then provide the capacity.
- Work closely with planning department to prioritize and
manage top urgent production order.
- Control then improve productivity in each process to
reduce manpower or overtime.
- Budget planning of manpower and production expense
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or related filed,
oversea educated is a plus
- At least 5 years experienced in Process Improvement or
Continuous improvement from manufacturing
environment, experience in ceramics or sanitary ware business is highly
- Extensive knowledge in Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen project
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Work well under pressure and good time management.
- Good command of English is Must.