- Driving changes and support the strategic direction of the
- Contributing to the formation and execution of the strategy and
business plan by providing insight into the financial performance of the
Company's products and strategy as well as the financial costs and viability of
new products and services.
- Overseeing the development and preparation of financial budgets
and forecasts that are backed by valid, detailed and well-researched
- Performing financial analysis and valuation models including but
not limited to profitability analysis, performance assessments, pricing
analysis, pro-forma income statements, present and future value, risk
- Implementing and document the formal accounting policies and
- Managing all local and international tax matters including
tax-efficient structuring and planning and maximizing tax saving opportunities.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems, policies, budgets, controls,
and procedures are in place to support the strategic direction of the business.
the preparation of financial and management reporting on a timely basis including
full P&L and Balance Sheet
and consolidating of budget, forecast and cash flow planning
the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function
- Bachelor or Master in Finance or Accounting, oversea graduated
is a plus
- Minimum 12 years’ experience with at least 5 years’ experience in
management level from Retails or FMCG Company.
- CPA is a plus
- Hands-on person with broad knowledge in Finance and Accounting
commercial-minded self-starter, able to work under pressure
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Thai and English language