Role and Responsibilities :
- To manage engineering work of company assets and ensure full compliance to all applicable laws and procedures while meeting or exceeding facility and corporate objectives is high priority.
- To provide leadership, technical knowledge and engineering experience toward achieving optimum plant reliability performance, maintenance costs, maintenance efficiencies, and engaged, high performing employees.
- To provide a conducive environment for change and innovation.
- To be pro-active in matters that involves future reliability.
- To provide the leadership in the area of energy related management system and energy efficiency and reduction techniques.
- To review and manage the plant’s environmental aspect wholly.
- To be the plant representative/center for environmental health and safety to work with other departments of Cargill Meats Thailand and government or other officials so as to meet the legal requirement.
- To be the leader of maintenance and reliability systems and standards best practices.
- Senior project manager in providing project management leadership, skill and knowledge to all locations in Saraburi plant.
Knowledge And Skills Requirements :
- Bachelor of Engineering (or higher – Master of Engineering) and at least 10 years experience in industrial processing
- Prove capable to work at this level (additional years of industrial processing and engineering, to compensate lower degree of Engineering education).
- Good overall knowledge of food processing industries including equipment in processing, GMP HACCP and food safe design.
- Construction industry experience knowledge of construction standards quality management, site management, cost control, time scheduling and site management
- Good knowledge of engineering design standards and specifications of ammonia refrigeration systems air conditioning and ventilation systems.
- Background in food safe engineering design.
- Maintenance engineering background with time spent in maintenance management role.
- Experience working on environmental health and safety systems including system design, implementation and management. Knowledge of implementing IS014001, ISO 18000 systems an advantage.
- High proficient in English
- Knowledge of a fully integrated poultry operation an advantage including Primary processing plants, Further processing plants including their design requirements, equipment and equipment operation..
- Environmental health and safety systems related to the food industry with a specific knowledge of incident investigation and reporting techniques, identifying route causes and developing corrective action plans.
- Construction safety management and development of work instructions and safe work procedures
- Willing to work at Saraburi
- Expatriate is welcome to apply.