- Clarity in understanding the business plans of resellers,
retailers, consumer and sales trends, customers and POS productivity that
allows for a creative execution of programs to improve the overall sales.
- Carrying out and ensuring the same guidelines and standards of
consistency for the program to be applied all across the other stores through
different channel and retail partners.
- Lead, analyze and manage business reviews with all partners and
their marketing departments for ideas and process methods to proceed into the
next step; collaborating and agreeing on a set channel program in order to
generate higher sales and demand volumes.
- Importance of maintaining high levels of merchandising and POS
execution adhering to branding standards represented; includes close management
- Reporting and updating programs carried out with results updated
and analyzed throughout various retailers, channel partners and so forth.
- Serving as the point of contact between company and channel
partners for all issues with regards to branding, product and merchandising.
- Growing into an expert in the fields of market analyzing,
competition behavioral patterns, channel programs and consumer trends.
degree or above in business or a related field.
English in both oral and speech.
years of experience in the fields of channel marketing for product
development; leadership experience in the realms of retail, and marketing,
or merchandising would be preferred.
the industry within the technology fields for consumer electronics and
programs that can deliver the best customer service results.
depth understanding of the Thai consumer-retail environment, includes any
product related trends.
paired with the experience in negotiating and liaising with business
partners regardless of hierarchy position.
analytic and a can-do attitude.
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment of
change converging with several project management tasks at the same time.
to deliver the best customer experience
mind, can pin point issues and trends and drive to change or recommend
interpersonal and communication skills without the need for dependency.