- Manage, direct and control all production
- Responsible for production scheduling.
(Capacity and production planning).
- Ensure finished products comply with the
- Ensure delivery according production plan
and meet the objective of on time quality in full.
- Monitors, evaluates, and controls the
- Manpower planning.
- Promote cost effectiveness and overall
productivity and efficiencies of production lines to meet KPI
- Develop and promote preventive maintenance
- Ensure all operating expenses are
controlled within approved levels.
- Initiate cost saving initiatives.
- Lead a project team for new product line
- Works closely with Production (Steel &
Aluminum Industry) and also Maintenance.
- Ensure high service levels to customers.
- Successors planning by conducting training
needs analysis in technical, Leadership and management skill.
- Faster team work and share best practices
among peers and
To be qualify, you must posses :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering majored
in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Production
with at least 5 years direct experience in management role as Production
Manager, Factory Manager or Manufacturing Manager.
- Experience from coating, paint, adhesive
product will definitely be an advantage
- Strong analytical thinking, technical
skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of English
- Willing to work in Lopburi