Our client company is an international manufacturer of
architecture products headquartered in Germany. They are expanding the business
in Thailand and would like to recruit a Business Manager (Sales & Marketing
Manager) to join their thriving business
Product : Metal Roll – Formers, Fabrications
Channel : Project Sales to Architecture, Contractors.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing
strategies and activities to specifies, project owners and contractors.
- To manage sales and P&L Balance Sheet
of the company with focus on strategic growth targets.
- To apply design and technical skill for
design proposal to specifies designers, main contractors and dealers.
- Manage and assist dealers in identifying
and securing business opportunity and deals.
- Liaise closely with Customer Service and
Production dept. to coordinate delivery and monitor payments from
- Degree in Civil Engineering or
Architecture. Excellent English.
- Matured personality, results
driven and excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and
entrepreneurship with dynamic personality.
- Good experience in Thailand
- Experience in ceiling, fa?ade
or louver systems will be an added advantage.
- Good contacts with architects,
contractors and building owners in Thailand.
- Proven track record in building
fast growing and profitable business
- Ability to work independently
and willing to travel.
- Computer literate including M/S
Office Word, Excel, and Power point