Our client is an international leader in customer-centric marketing for leading retail and consumer goods companies, with over 700 employees worldwide. Due to their rapid expansion in Thailand, they are currently looking for a Consumer Insight Director to drive the company performance.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Create actionable data analyses by using industry standard analytical software tools such as SAS and SQL
- Set the analytical work plan, in conjunction with the senior sponsor in the client business (typically the Marketing Director, or equivalent level).
- Manage delivery of this plan, using resource located locally, and remotely in India and London
- Develop insights that have clear actions for the client’s business, and work with the client in a consultative capacity to implement these insights in the day to day business
- Engage with clients at CXO and Director level to make strategic decisions based on data driven customer insights
- Relevant grocery retail/manufacturing sector knowledge
- Previous experience in applying advanced statistical techniques in industry (e.g. logistic regression, cluster analysis, etc.)
- Experience of presenting analytic findings to a non analytic audience.
- Experience dealing with CXO and Director level clients
- Experience of living and working abroad, in different countries or cultures
- Experience in applying data analysis in a commercial environment
- Experience in using SAS or SPSS in a business environment
- Experience of working in cross functional teams, with commercially
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Good knowledge of SAS, SQL or other programming based analytic software. For example the programming version of SPSS but not the point and click version
- Numeric degree or equivalent e.g. Stats, Maths, Physics, Economics etc
- Fluent in English
- Interest in living and working abroad