Role and Responsibilities :
- Strategy Plan, AOP, and Capital Plan in line with Company Business Plan
- Co-develop Ops* IGP/AOP, CAPEX and other business plans of Ops initiatives and priorities (in conjunction with Agro, SCP, Mfg., and Regulatory Affairs) – coordinate to gain BU, Region and Sector alignment.
- Lead the assessment of Ops strategic options – opportunities and risks.
- Facilitate the review of current progress toward achievement of AOP and Ops targets and support the development of contingency plans and corrective action.
- Provide analytical support in the development of new Ops proposal and the diagnosis and resolution of key issues.
- Link with Finance / Legal to ensure company policy compliances - resolve any business issues with suppliers.
- Search and provide information for ad-hoc projects or as per requirement by manager.
- Able to verify, conceptualize, consolidate, Ops data and info to provide an accurate IGP, AOP, CAPEX and other Ops strategic Options on time
- Effective alignment with cross dept. i.e. FN, Sales. And BU or Sector
- Monitor Ops IGP/AOP, CAPEX in aliment with business direction
- Alert key Ops managers to identify proactive/corrective action plan and implement
- New product / project launched on time.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related field such as FN, Economic, Engineering, etc.
- Able to work well under pressure and travel to Lamphun Plant and remote Agro stations
- Self-driven, quick learner, analytical, conceptualizing skill
- A good team player, work well under pressure and dynamic changing, commitment.
- Minimum 4-5 years in related field such as Supply Chain Planning, Procurement Planning, Production Planning, FN planning (experience in Mgr. level is a plus)
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint, and computer literacy i.e. word
- Based at Bangkok office