The key focus of the role will be to evaluate the impact of new development of accounting standards and other relevant regulations, formulate accounting policies and internal rules and regulations, participate in the development of new financial products from an accounting and system perspective, and provide financial advice and analysis to senior management. Preparing reports required by SEC and SET. Ensuring company taxation is in accordance with revenue department requirements.
- Degree or above with major in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Practical Finance and Accounting experience in the Banking/Brokerage/Securities field or Bank Audit experience in a Big Four or recognized reputable accounting firm is a pre-requisite
- Good knowledge of SEC, SET, Listing Rules and relevant regulations
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Thai