Our client is a public listing company; they currently require a creative, energetic business professional to take the lead on business development.
Working for an organisation which encourages change, you will draw up the strategic growth plan with other senior team members, developing a pipeline of opportunities within the market and monitoring trends and movements within the industry.
- Analysis new business opportunities and challenges for corporate operation in line with strategic objectives.
- Research and conduct feasibility study for new projects
- Develop strong market intelligence
- Monitor and report progress on all project activities, updating and sharing project schedules on a regular basis
- Provide the team with the outcomes of analysis in a format to assist decision making and project validation
- Constantly search for insights which will result in improved business dynamics within existing or future business
- Contribute, present, and articulate research findings and awareness to senior level management inside and outside the organization
- Ensure that all market information knowledge base it pro-actively used in any business planning process
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- 5+ years’ related experience from Banking , Entertainment or FMCG industry
- Willing to take up new challenges. Creativity, passion with great energy. Willing to contribute, grow and success with the company
- Always up to date with new media trend
- Excellent communications skills in English